• MIXER- Presonus Studiolive 24
• mains- QSC HPR152i
• subs- QSC hpr181i
• 5 monitor mixes:
2 in the front (QSC k12s)
side fill L (mackie 15)
side fill R (mackie 15)
drum monitor (qsc k12)
We have a Mapex Pro M drum set: Kick, 14″ 16″ toms, 3 cymbal stands, hi hat stand and kick pedal. No cymbals! There is a snare, but it should only be used in emergencies. The kick pedal and clutch are prone to be missing.
We also have an ampeg 4 10″ with a PF 500 amp.
The Typical Night-
• Load in at 7:00 or after
• Set up first full band and sound check at 8:ish
• 1st act on at 9:00,followed by the other bands at agreed time slots
• $7 cover $120 production- we have a set door guy and sound guy, you can NOT use your own.
• Cover Charges can be more or less based on bands/promoters preference, but the $100 production stays.
• bands split the door however they all agree to be fair
• bands get $2 PBR and Shiner pints, $2.50 well cocktails, free soda and water, and discounted food
Tuesdays ($2 Tuesdays) are not a typical night with money.
Shows that start earlier or go later could have an increased production fee.
Touring Bands/ Touring Booking Agents
We are a LOCAL MUSIC VENUE.
If you want to play here, you need to contact local bands.
Have them set up the show, or have them all ready to join you before you contact us.
There are so many bands in Nashville. It’s called MUSIC CITY.
Many of them are awesome with good crowds.
Many are really bad that will empty the room in a flash.
It’s hard to add touring bands on the calendar.
We never have more touring bands than local bands.
2 locals per touring act, or show will not be booked.