• Allen & Heath MixWizard WZ3 16:2
• mains- QSC HPR152i
• subs- QSC hpr181i
• 4 monitor mixes:
2 in the front (QSC k12s)
side fill L (mackie 15)
side fill R (huge JBL thing)
drum monitor (qsc k12 and a “FrankenSub”)
We have a Mapex Pro M drum set: Kick, 14″ 16″ toms, 3 cymbal stands, hi hat stand and kick pedal. No cymbals! There is a snare, but it should only be used in emergencies.
We also have a Peavey 75 Watt Bass Amp. It’s small, but it sounds good and gets the job done.
The Typical Night-
• Load in at 7:00 or after
• Set up first full band and sound check at 8:ish
• 1st act on at 9:00,followed by the other bands at agreed time slots
• $5 cover $100 production- we have a set door guy and sound guy, you can NOT use your own. Well, you can bring in your soundguy only for the main mix during the show.
• Cover Charges can be more or less based on bands/promoters preference, but the $100 production stays.
• bands split the door however they all agree to be fair
• bands get $2 PBR and Shiner pints, $2.50 well cocktails, free soda and water, and discounted food
Tuesdays ($2 Tuesdays) are not a typical night with money.
Shows that start earlier or go later could have an increased production fee.
Touring Bands/ Touring Booking Agents
We are a LOCAL MUSIC VENUE.
If you want to play here, you need to contact local bands.
Have them set up the show, or have them all ready to join you before you start pestering us.
There are so many bands in Nashville. It’s called MUSIC CITY.
Many of them are awesome with good crowds.
Many are really bad that will empty the room in a flash.
It’s hard to add touring bands on the calendar.
This does not apply to bands on the level of Jonathan Richman, Wanda Jackson, Todd Snider, Mastadon, Rolling Stones, etc.